Wednesday, February 21, 2007

AUGH! and stuff...

I'm posting this from the library, so there will be no pictures today. I am having serious logging in problems with google, and the help site is no help at all--all I get is was this information helpful? I click 'no' and it just brings me back to the page I started on. Anyway, my cousin Karen suggested logging in here, to see if it will 'reset' my account. It works here, so we'll see what happens at home.

So, there were comments from my last post about the digital scrapbooking. My 2 favorite sites to visit are: www.scrapgirls.com (they have an excellent free e-book tutorial on how to get started) and www.rakscraps.com (they have lots of freebies and challenges to get me motivated)
It is really not much more than clicking, dragging, croping, and dropping, and a fantastic way to use your digital pictures, rather than printing them all out and then figuring out what to do with them. My favorite part about it, is that if I aquire (freebie or buy) an element (paper or brad or ribbon, etc.), it is on my computer and I can use it unlimited amounts of times with no adhesive necessary!

Plans are being made for my high school 20th year reunion. Weird! It will be in Torrance, CA in August. I'm planning to bring the whole family down there to do Disneyland (they've never been) and the beach. Any suggestions to enjoy the experience (Disney wise, that is--I've never been to California Adventures--we're planning a 3 day excursion to the Disney parks) would be appreciated. I know I have cousins and friends who have worked there, so any insider tips would be great!

Guess that's it for today!

Well, that's all I have for today

1 comment: