Sunday, March 14, 2010

p365 march 8-14

Monday March 8 was Daniel's Golden Birthday. 8 on the 8th! I made these cupcakes to take to school. I think they turned out really cute! I got the instructions on familyfun.com
I have a wii board, but I felt like I wasn't getting the best workout I could. With this program (EAsports Active) I feel like I am. Its great! I get cardio, resistance training, etc. It has a calorie counter, an activity journal, and a resistance band. I am really enjoying it.

Wednesday, I got my candles from my party. This is one of my favorite pieces that I got.

This whole week was warm & melty. (ok., it got up to 40), but the birds are coming back. I got the picture of this guy in my yard on Thursday.
On Friday, John dissasembled his laptop to do some mantainence on it. There is NO WAY I would attempt this on my own, but he did manage to get it back together. Impressive.


Saturday came, and so did my parents. Yay! They haven't been here since August. We spent the day just hanging out. This is Sarah & my dad.
My parents came out because Daniel got baptized on Sunday. My last child to be baptized. Extra special today was that John was able to do the baptism. Michael also recieved his Duty to God-Deacon award today.
(plus-it got up to 60 degrees!!-note: no coats!)
Have a great week! I hope I have some flowers this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment