Sunday, June 6, 2010

P365 May 31-June 6

Happy Memorial Day! I got to spend the day at work. It was a crazy busy day. Emily played in the band at the ceremony at the cemetary. Alisha & Michael went to watch. Richard, Sarah & Daniel went and got new tires for the car.
These are my iris that are blooming. I think their coloring is really pretty.

Wednesday night Richard worked on the brakes on his car. I took a picture of the radio on the wall. This is my old boombox that I got for my 16th birthday. Now it is just a shadow of its former self, but it still plays music! :-)


Thursday was the end of the year elementary school picnic. Alisha came and joined us too.
Friday was the last day of school. Richard & Michael went to the Scout Spring Camporee, John was gone at Jenny's house, Alisha went to Valley Fair, and Emily had a potluck at a friend's house, so I took Sarah & Daniel to dinner at McDonald's and then we went to the movies & saw 'Marmaduke.' Not a bad family movie, really. Daniel really liked it.

Saturday we went to a really cool petting zoo in Amery. It had goats, fainting goats, yaks, a camel, a wallaby, a llama, tortises, an otter and other creatures you usually don't see at a petting zoo.

Alisha & Dad sitting out on the porch on a cool Sunday afternoon. It is Alisha's last Sunday at home as we leave on Friday to take her to Utah!!


Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment