Saturday, December 25, 2010

P365 Oct 11-17

These little guys moved into the field across the street from our house. I believe they are destined for the freezer, but they are cute!
Fall colors in the late afternoon sun are just so beautiful!

Richard took the week off to work on getting the wood pile finished. Here is Daniel 'driving' the tractor while he helps.

Here is Michael really driving a load of wood to the pile. They take the log splitter out to the woods, chop and split the wood out there, load it into the bucket and take it to the pile.

In Cub Scouts the boys were doing pushups and sit ups, etc. to work on their Bear badge. This is Daniel's unique take on push-ups.

My friend Meleda had a Witch's 'Tea' Party for her women friends and family. (This is another friend, Jennifer, in the picture). We were told to come in costume, and it was a very formal tea. It was a lot of fun!!

This is my sleepy kitty asleep in my room. Being that I'm posting this quite a bit after the picture was taken kind of makes me sad, because soon after this picture was taken (a day or two later), she went on walkabout and never returned. :-(

'till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment