Sunday, February 28, 2010

p365 Feb 22-28

Monday morning I drove Richard to the airport so he could go to California for a business trip. On the way home from the airport, I stopped in Woodbury to take a picture of this townhouse. We stayed here from Oct-Dec 1998 when we first moved out here until we found a house to buy. This is about an hour from Clear Lake, which meant Richard had a long commute every morning and evening. I showed Richard this picture, and he didn't even recongize it. I said it was because he so rarely saw it in the light. It would be dark when he left, and dark when he came back. The kids & I however, saw it all the time as I homeschooled during that time, and we were there practically 24/7 except for our 'field trips' when we explored this new state and environs.

On Tuesday (2-23), Emily got to take care of the 'RealCare Baby' for her 'Planning and Decision Making' class that all sophomores have to take. This baby cries and then you have to figure out why, and then fix it. Yes, the baby cries in the middle of the night too. When John and Alisha had the baby, they were downstairs on a seperate level from me, and I didn't hear it, but Emily sleeps on the same floor as me, and it woke me up at 1:30 and 5am. Luckily, Emily woke up with it too, so I didn't have to get up! :-)

Wednesday, all the cookies came in the house to be sorted (if you haven't gotten them yet--they are coming!!)
Thursday, Richard came home!!!

Friday on my way home from work, I saw these snow formations on the side of the road. It was sunset, and the light was very striking on them.

On Saturday, we had a baby shower x5 at church, as there has been quite the baby boom in our ward lately. It was a lot of fun--and NO, I am not next!

After church on Sunday, we had the meeting for Girls Camp. Alisha will be in school when camp is, so she can't go (but she is standing in for Emily, who does not like photos). The girls are going to a new camp this year as we are now in a new stake, but the new camp sounds awesome too, with an observatory and a butterfly house!
Well, have a great week--MARCH means SPRING is coming! REALLY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment