Sunday, February 7, 2010

P365 Jan 31-Feb 6

It was the 31st and Michael thought he needed to be in my set of January pictures

Monday, Feb 1, it was time to clean out the Freezer. I took out all varieties of meat, beans & tomato sauces and made 'clean-the-freezer' Chili. Feb 2-IT's Groundhog Day!! I took the chance to watch my once a year favorite movie. Thanks to Netflix for putting it on the 'watch-it-now' list so I didn't have to go search my DVD collection. :-)
The Girls had New Beginnings for Young Women's on Wednesday night. They had a 'game show' called 'Choose the Right.' I was able to catch a picture of the hardest subject in the world: Emily smiling.
Feb 4 was the 100th day of school. I found myself getting misty as it was our last 100 day celebration. We never celebrated it when I was in school, but sometime between me being in elelmentary school, and John entering 14 years ago, it became a regular occurance to celebrate for grades preschool-2nd grade. The kids make collections of 100 objects, or bring in 100 pennies to donate, and they do all sorts of activities to show the number 100. Daniel is in 2nd grade, so this was my last 100 day.
Daniel & Elizabeth have been friends since they were babies.-aren't they cute? Elizabeth turned 8 this week & Daniel was one of the couple of guests at the party.
Saturday Sarah got her ears pierced. We do it at age 10 in our family. Sarah & I went out for lunch and some shopping as well. This is her right after the first ear, and before the 2nd.
That about does it for the week. have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment