Sunday, February 14, 2010

P365 Feb 7-14

This week I will have 8 pictures instead of 7 because I've decided to do Monday to Sunday instead of Sunday to Saturday.

Last Sunday, Daniel's best friend Elizabeth had her baptism.

On Monday the 8th Michael and I went to 8th grade night for high school registration

On Tuesday, we re-discovered the Wii Fit. Most of us have used it at least once a day since. That Wii boxing can really hurt your arms! This is Sarah doing the hula hoop.

Wednesday night I spent time sewing. I'm gonna get that quilt done! (I finished all 36 of these blocks on Saturday)

Thursday night we went to a 65th birthday party for a ward member at a hotel. They let us go swimming. I couldn't find my suit, but the kids had fun! :-)

Friday, just as I was about to go to work, I was curling ribbon, and my finger slipped with the scissors on it and hit a cup. The cup stopped the fingers, but the scissors kept going and went right into my finger. I wrapped it in a paper towel and went to work. When I got there, it was still bleeding and bleeding, I showed it to my boss and we both agreed that I would be better off heading to the ER. So off I went. 2 hours and 2 stitches later, I went back to work.



Saturday night Richard & I went to the Bishopric's dinner at church. The Bishop talked about his trip to Mexico and some of the sites that he saw.




We were supposed to talk in church on Sunday the 24th but church was cancelled because of ice. So we got rescheduled for today (which we found out yesterday). But we had all our talks ready to go. This is a picture of Michael's talk which was titled: 'Michael's Awesome Talk'.



have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment