Monday, April 19, 2010

p365 April 12-18


Day 100!! Wow!
Monday, Richard took the tractor out to the garden and plowed it up. Now I actually have to get out there and start planting.


Tuesday I went to a quilt show/dinner. I didn't take a class this year, so I didn't have a quilt to show, but it was celebrating the retirement of the organizer of the show who I had taken several classes from in the past, so I went with my friend, Mary. (how's that for a sentence?)


This is what I got with part of our tax refund. A wheat grinder!! Now it makes sense to store wheat, now that I can use it.


Thursday was actually Alisha's birthday, but she had track meet. Michael had his Jr. High choir concert. The choir where the boys are in two distinct groups: tall and short.


Is there such thing as a bad daffodil picture? They are in FULL bloom.


Daniel attended the stake pinewood derby on satruday. Here he is waiting to race. He only won two heats, and didn't place. He was a little upset, and as we left, he said, "I'm not happy, Bob. Not Happy." (quoting the insurance guy from 'the Incredibles') A lunch at McDonalds on the way home cheered him up a bit.

John spent this weekend in Souix Falls, SD at a Young Adult Conference. Sunday night I went to go pick him up from his ride's house. in the picture are: (new girl, Jordan, Jackie, John, Jenny)
It is a beautiful week.
You have a great week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment