Sunday, April 25, 2010

P 365 April 19-25


Alisha's 18th birthday was on the 15th, but her life is so busy, that we didn't get to having her cake until the 19th, and that wasn't until after the band concert that night, and then it was so late at night, that all we did was the candles and presents. We finally got around to eating it on the 23rd. (It was an ice cream cake, so it lived in the freezer until we ate it, we really didn't eat week old stale cake).

This is one of the fascinating daffodils in my garden.

14 inches of hair... that is what is about to come off.

For Earth Day, the school had a hair drive for Locks of Love. It took 4 pony tails to chop off my hair. Sarah and Daniel got to help cut them off. Then I made a quick trip to a local beauty parlor to get it trimmed up, and then I re-colored my roots myself.

I do like having a variety of spring flowers growing in my garden, and enough of them so that I can bring some in the house and still have a lot left in the garden.

Alisha and Emily went to prom with a group of 6 girls. They were very beautiful, and had a good time.

We had stake conference today, which meant driving to Oakdale, MN. On the way out of Amery, there is a llama/alpaca ranch. I've always wanted to take pictures of them. Apparently, they are near shaving time, because their coats are very full. They were far away when I stopped, but when I got out of the car, they ran up to the fence to come see me. I think they have very adorable faces.
Have a great last week of April & start of May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment