Sunday, May 16, 2010

p365 May 10-16

It's mid may, and the sun finally came out. It rained for 12 of the first 14 days of the month. Not only that, but it got warm again--We should be near 80 degrees by Thursday. YAY!!

Monday I ran to St. Paul to buy the patches for my Girl Scouts. Buying for 10 girls makes for a lot of patches!!!
I came upstairs Tuesday night and found Sarah & Daniel counting his money. He had over a dollar in pennies alone!!

This beauty is in my yard. If I put weed killer on my lawn, I would have no lawn left. One of the benifits of living in the country.

Thursday was the Girl Scout Court of Awards. They got all the patches I bought on Monday, plus I had 7 girls (including Sarah) earn the Bronze award. They worked hard this year, and I was proud of them.

Friday I went with Alisha to the Mall of America for her Senior Class trip. We went shopping and then stopped at Bubba Gump Shrimp ("Its a household name") for lunch. It was a fun place to eat. We had coconut shrimp, tempura shrimp, shrimp cocktail, and fried shrimp..."that's about it."

This little guy was in my garden when I was planting pansies in my garden on Saturday. He wasn't too excited at being caught so I put him down where he posed for a while before he hopped away.




This is my new toy. (I got it a couple of days ago, but took the picture today.) It was time to upgrade my phone, so I went android. This is a Motorola Cliq Blur. I've got my Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, etc., but the fun part is the apps. I've found pitch pipes/metronomes, grocery list makers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment