Sunday, July 11, 2010

P 365 July 5-11

July 5, I went to the farmers market in Amery and got fresh corn and other veggies. Emily likes to shuck corn, so she got right to work.

Tuesday the 4th year girls & Youth Leaders went off to camp. The rest of the girls went on Wednesday. They had a blast & came home Saturday.

One of the beautiful Asian Lillies growing in my garden surrounded by the ferns that just naturally grow here.

Thursday Sarah went to her friend Emmily's house. This is not to be confused with Emily and her friend Sara. :-)

Friday we had a ward picnic at the Roper's house on a lake (Rice Lake?) It was a gorgeous evening, and Michael got to take a ride in the kayak & Sarah & Daniel went fishing.

I LOVE sunsets, and this one was particularly stunning.


Today we had a storm and as it passed, I thought, that looks like Rainbow Weather. So I got in the van and drove to the top of the hill. Sure enough, I was able to capture this beauty. If you look carefully, you can see the faint double rainbow further to the right of the main one.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment