Sunday, July 25, 2010

p 365 July 19-25

This was a very quiet week with Richard and most of the kids in Utah this week. It was just me & Michael at home. We got the house picked up (and it stayed picked up). I started getting ready for the fair. These are the photos that I'm entering.
The phlox in my garden are at near full peak. They also are going to the fair this week.

As are my favorite giant daylillies.

On Thursday, Michael & I went to Rice Lake and went school shopping. We stopped at Norske Nook for lunch. Norske Nook serves good, homestyle Norwegian/American food. But they are most famous for their PIES. Fantastically good pies. I had a white chocolate/strawberry pie. Michael had a Peach Praline pie.

This little fellow came to our window, over the porch ledge, on the 2nd floor!!

Saturday we had some storms roll through, and then the sun came out. The clouds were really cool.

Today Michael went off to camp. That means I'm by myself until about Friday when everyone returns home. VERY quiet indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment