Sunday, July 4, 2010

P 365 June 28-July 4 (half way through the year!!)

Well, this week marks the half way point of the year. I've really enjoyed this experiment!

I came home on Monday(June 28) and found the tree flying a kite. (Michael had something to do with it)
Happy Birthday to John! My oldest son is 20 years old. Yikes!!! Jenny came down for the week to celebrate.

June 30, John & Jenny took the kids to the park. Jenny knows more about fishing so she helped Daniel do some fishing. He actually caught a couple. Michael & Sarah caught some too. (they brought 2 of them home for the cats, but the cats had no clue what to do with a fish)


July 1, I took the kids to see 'The Last Airbender' because they'd watched the 'Avatar' series about two-three times. On our way out of the theatre, there was a roadside strawberry stand. Oh, they were so good! But we saved most of them and made some yummy jam.


Friday (July 2), Richard & I went to the temple. We hadn't been in a while and it was so nice to get back.

Yes, the quilt top is finished!! Just needs to get to the quilter.


Happy 4th of July! I thought it was real nice of Abraham Lincoln to show up in my root beer float today. (really!!)

The weather is a bit iffy, so I don't know if we get fireworks today or tomorrow.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment