Sunday, September 19, 2010

P 365 Sept 13-19

The school finally got to giving out the plaques for the 2nd semester of last year. Michael is planning to get a whole collection of these.

Tuesday was our Scout sign up. The Girl Scouts were on one side of the hallway, and the Cub Scouts were on the other side of the room. Our Girl Scouts had about a 90% re-registration last spring, so we didn't get very many girls signing up, but the Cub Scouts had a line going around the corner.
I burned my hand at work about a week and a half ago. It is healing slowly but surely. The scabby area is where it was blistered and hurt the worst. Gorgeous picture--I know. :-)

Thursday night was our first Pack Meeting of the year. Daniel is now a Bear Scout.

I had to knock out one of my other pictures this week to showcase this bit of family drama. I earlier have posted pictures of my mountain ash tree that the birds have slowly been killing. Richard decided it was time for it to come down. When we came home from the parade, (next picture) the branches were all cut off, and Sarah burst into tears. It was her favorite climbing tree. She spent time saying goodbye to the tree before Richard knocked it down with the tractor.

Saturday was the Amery Fall Festival Parade. This is the Clear Lake Band. It was definately fall, with the temperature hovering right around 48 degrees. Luckily, it was sunny.

The temps weren't much warmer on Sunday, and I decided it was time to pull out the boots and tights to wear to church to try to stay warm.







No comments:

Post a Comment