Sunday, September 5, 2010

p365 Aug 23-Sept 5 (2 weeks!!)

I had some Internet issues last week, so last week's pictures didn't get posted. So if you don't mind, here are 2 weeks' worth of pictures.
Aug 23- This is one very comfy kitty.
Michael came up with this 'device' to carry in a lot of groceries in from the car at one time

The kids played softball for mutual on Wed. He says to tell you that he owned everyone. Sure, whatever you say. :-)
Richard & I drove to the temple and went over the Stillwater lift bridge. Its kind of amazing that the water level is still this high at the end of August. When it is low, you can walk down by those pylons.
I took the kids shoe shopping. I was helping Daniel get shoes, Sarah was behind me and found some, and then Michael came around the corner to show me the shoes he found. Yes, all 3 of them got the same shoes--Sarah got the high tops.

Just a very cool Pontiac I found in a parking lot.

This is a tree on our way to town. The colors are starting to change. Fall is on its way.

The town of Amery has a couple of raptor nest sites around town. This one is by the lights to the outdoor hockey rink. There is a nesting couple & chicks. I could hear them from the bank a block away.
My flower garden has a distinctly different look and feel to it as we head into fall.


Sept.1 Possibly the worst 1st day of school picture I've ever taken. And this was the best one of the bunch from this day. Oh well. Daniel is in 3rd grade, Sarah in 5th, Emily in 11th, and Michael in 9th. "Her 2 kids in high school, they tell her that she's uncool, but she's still preoccupied, with 19 19 1985."
I took Daniel to the dentist. They have it decorated for Amery's Fall Festival. I loved their sign.

My homework now that school started. Filling in all the forms. 1 per child. At least there were only 4 to fill out this year!

A very pretty sunset I came across one evening after it rained most of the day. Fall is most definately on its way. Once Sept 2 came, the temps have dropped, the wind seems to have changed, and it is fall.

Sept 5, and I found these in my garden. These are really the first tomatoes I've gotten from my garden this year. I didn't have much success with vegetable gardening this year. Of course, I really didn't put too much effort into it either as our tiller broke and it has yet to be replaced, and I didn't feel like tilling by hand.
Well, Have a great 4 day week.




























No comments:

Post a Comment