Sunday, September 19, 2010

P365 Sept 6-12

Sept 6 was Labor Day and my birthday. I got to work because it was a holiday, but when I came home, the family had bbq hamburgers for me and Sarah made me this cake-from scratch. She's 10. The chocolate cake was about the consistency of brownies, but it was still really good. With all the candles facing inward, it was quite the conflagration when it was lit.
This is a hay field just down the road from our house. I haven't quite figured out why they grow all the hay, because as far as I can see, all they ever do, is line the haybales up in rows, and just leave it there, where they rot & start to grow and just make little hills.

I went shopping at WalMart-a good stockup shop. These are my all time favorite crackers from them, and at only $1.85 a box, I just can't pass them up!

I have an Autumn Joy Sedum that has been in a pot all summer because I haven't gotten to putting it in the ground. It is starting to bloom, and this butterfly (nope. moth) decided it was a good place to rest.

It has been so wet this summer, that there is now a good crop of mushrooms growing. I found this fairy out there one day. :-)
Sept 11. Daniel and I went out shopping together.


Sunday afternoon I looked up and realized the sky had changed. It is now the perfect, clear blue that I like to call September Blue. It happens when the angle of the sun changes. I love Spring, but Fall is a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment