Sunday, September 26, 2010

p 365 Sept 20-26 Fall is here

This vista is directly across the street from my house. Really. Scenes like this is why we ended up here. It was this time of year when we were house hunting and we got hooked.
Finally got John talked into getting a haircut. LOL. Trust me, this is much shorter than it was before the haircut.

On Wednesday, our ward passed out flyers and bags for a food drive in Barron.

Thursday was our first day of Girl Scouts for the new year. I've been the leader of some of these girls since Kindergarten and they are now in 5th and 6th grade.

Find the picture of the field I took in the 2nd week of Sept. This is what it looked like after 2 solid days and several inches of rain. That's the extent of the flooding we got. Areas south of us got 10+ inches of rain and much more flooding.

Saturday we had the food drive pick up. I forget the total number of pounds, but it was a lot of food. Thanks Barron! The food shelf is very greatful.

I love fall. I found this scene somewhere between Prairie Farm and Dallas (WI) on CR A. It wasn't until I looked at it on the computer today that I found the hawk sitting on the top of the tree. Awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment