Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st week of 2010

I'm still not used to writing 2010. I keep wanting to put two zeros together in the date.

I'm still keeping up with my goal. Here's the latest:
This is my statistics class work spread all out-Jan 6. I have finished the course work, and have the 3rd midterm requested, which I need to finish before I can take the final. I went through the pre-test & I'm not ready for the real test, I'll tell you that!

Jan 7. This is a box of logs that the boys have to haul in several times a day. Richard had a friend who had a huge oak tree that fell down a while ago and he let us have it. It took about 5 of our truckloads (we have a 1 ton truck) to bring it all home. We have discovered that oak is a not very pleasant smelling tree, and the house smells when we bring in a load of wood, but it does work at keeping the house warm

Friday Jan 8, Richard and I took a night and went to the movies. We saw 'BlindSide' with Sandra Bullock. It was a wonderful, uplifting movie. I recommend it.


This is the laundry of working people. Blue & red collar workers. LOL.

Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment