Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365 2010

It has really been 6 months since I last wrote??? Well, hopefully this is about to change. I have taken on a new goal for the year. It is called Project 365 and it involves taking a picture every day of the year and then posting it. I may not post every day, but the pictures will be eventually up--even if it means having to upload several at a time.

I'm hoping this project will be a good and unique way to journal about the year, and to help improve my photo taking skills.

So, here we go~~!


I'll start with New Year's Eve: It was a Blue Moon, fantastically huge and looked very cool shining through the icicles on the house.





New Year's Day: I had to work during the day, but at night, we turned all electronic entertainment off and had a grand time playing Apples to Apples.






today we dismantled the Christmas tree. It always looks so sad!!


Well, that's the start of P365 2010. Hope it will be a fun journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment