Sunday, August 1, 2010

P365 July 26-Aug 1

This is the welcome of my phone. Monday morning I woke up and saw only that-and then the t-mobile logo. Over and over and over. It would never finish loading. I took it to the dealer, and they still couldn't help me. So I called T-mobile, (instead of having me wait on hold, they took my number and called me back-fantastic!), and ended up having to get a new phone sent to me which finally came on Thursday.
Tuesday I got my first good harvest of blackberries. I'll be getting even more in the next couple of weeks.

This bunny sits at the corner of our yard by the driveway every day just taunting the cats.

Thursday I went and toured the County Fair by myself. Everyone else was still either at camp, or driving back from Utah. These are the best things at the fair. Mini donuts. You get a bag of 13 or so hot, mini bites of cinnamon sugary goodness.
Daniel is carrying a bottle. They all came home Friday. This is a root beer bottle that they got at a restaurant called Bummer's in Sterling, CO. It is kind of our tradition to stop there either to or from Utah for dinner-depending on when we get there.
Saturday we went to the Fair as a family. This is Sarah standing underneath her entry with a blue ribbon on it. I also got a blue on one of my photos, and a 3rd and 4th place on 2 other photos. Also, despite being on my way to getting a fantastic cold/laryingitis on Sunday, I managed to still get 3rd place in the talent show.

Sunday was a little different. We just had our own Sacrament Meeting, and then a lot of us went downtown to a ecumenical service that Barron was having as part of their 150th Anniversary Celebration. We were encouraged by the Bishop & Stake President to attend to have a showing of Latter Day Saints as part of the Christian Community in the town.
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment